Empower US to Empower YOUR Community!
The DoingGood Foundation operates to empower hundreds of small and local nonprofits meet community needs. We could use some empowerment ourselves to accomplish our mission!
Get involved and leverage your time and money to not just help one nonprofit but hundreds in any of the following ways:
- VOLUNTEER/INTERN – From administrative work and board membership, professional services and knowledge/skills sharing for our ESSN and DoingGoodWeek to event and programmatic organizing committees, we can use your help!
What is your motivation for volunteering?
- Feel good by doing good.
- Share your expertise/skill/knowledge.
- LEARN working knowledge/skills.
- ADVANCE your career.
- MEET new people.
Find a volunteer opportunity that will match your motivation HERE!
- DONATE – LEVERAGE your donation to help hundreds of charities, not just one. We can only provide our programs and services FREE if you provide us with the financial means to run our organization, create, manage and implement our programs and services and allow us to research and develop new resources to help more nonprofits in your community!
- JOIN OUR YOUNG PROs GROUP – Are you a young professional ages 21-38? Can you Party for a Purpose? If so, become a member of our YoungPros.DoingGood.ROCKS young professionals group TODAY! For more information about membership and events click on the link above.
- PRESENT/SPEAK – Are you an expert in your field? Is your knowledge applicable to the nonprofit sector (HINT: most business knowledge is)? Do you love sharing your knowledge or skills with those doing good in your community? Click HERE to share and let’s see if there is a fit!
- STAY INFORMED – Signup for our newsletters and stay informed about all our programs, services, events, fundraisers, volunteer opportunities, partnerships and impact in your community! SIGN UP HERE!